Item number one: I want everyone to become a "follower" of my blog, so I can see your little pictures on my new section in the sidebar. And because, well, I like the idea of having followers. I can't deny it. All of you who have blogs, I am becoming your follower too.
Item number two: Many of you have asked to see some examples of my newborn cocoons that I sell on Etsy. So, here you are....
This one was taken by my friend Andrea, who is an amazing photographer. Her website is: youreverycolorphotography.com.
This one was obviously taken by me -- lame regular camera. This is a scarf I just listed the other day. My idea here is I buy a second hand sweater, unravel it, then use the yarn to make something new. In this case I deconstructed a baby gap sweater and made two little scarves out of the yarn. I designed the scarf pattern myself. One is Sophie's, and the other one I just put on my Etsy. I really enjoyed doing this project, and I hope to find some more great items to 'upcycle' the yarn. So Fun!
And finally, here is my precious neice Madison!!!!! Just look how beautiful she is! I made this cocoon with pink and white yarn, and it has a coordinating crocheted flower and wooden button. Keri's friend Tannis is the photographer who took this lovely picture, and I don't have her website. When I get it, I'll pass it on.
That's it for today, have to go pick up little miss so-and-so from preschool!
4 years ago
8 comments:
Love your knitting, Abby! I'm still trying to figure out what I want. . . . I'm so indecisive. . . .
i really like the picture of sophie, i think you did a great job!! that madi is so adorable! i really like that flower on the cocoon! great job!
Yeah, Madi is adorable...oh wait, she's mine so I am sort of biased:) We can't wait for you to come and visit!!
abby. once upon a time you made some cute hats over christmas. and i might think about those hats like you think about the christmas coma. maybe we could both get making and baking when the move is all settled down. i think it's a brilliant idea. and sophie and madi and jonas are all so stinking cute...i am determined i have the cutest nieces and nephews ever. ever. maybe i'll just never get married so i never have to worry about having funny looking kids!
Okay, love them. Great photos too!
Isn't it time for your yearly post ;-) Looking forward to reading about your family's newest adventures ;-)
Those newborn cocoons are amazing! Wow - how adorable!
Thanks for visiting my blog the other day - nice to meet you!
Fotoğraflar çok şirin...
Post a Comment